My photo
i'm kaitlyn maye! :) i pretty much only go to school for photography, drama, media studies and friends. ;p i'm creative, smart, protective and stuborn. i love photography, blogging, fashion, art, friends, family and acting :) peace! x

Jan 8, 2010







i feel like the worlds moving too fast but i can't let go of yesterday. i'm afraid, i don't want to leap forward, i don't want to take a risk. i want the safety of yesterday back. i'm the only one standing still, everyones running past in a blur... and i'm just gonna have to let go and run with them. i'm okay, the first time made me stronger, although that doesn't mean the second time doesn't hurt. everything happens for a reason..

1 comment:

  1. beautiful post filled with emotions.
    I know exatcly what you mean and I completely understand you.
    Felt like the world was moving right next to me in the speed of light as well.
    And I chose to be a part of it.
    Sometimes its not bad to let go.
    You may find out things and experience feelings that you never knew existed...

    Dont be scared Kaits its just life;)
    you just gotta jump right into it:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete