My photo
i'm kaitlyn maye! :) i pretty much only go to school for photography, drama, media studies and friends. ;p i'm creative, smart, protective and stuborn. i love photography, blogging, fashion, art, friends, family and acting :) peace! x

Feb 20, 2009

waves.

12:11 a.m.
Cicadas still humming.
Moon shine on the water,
Thoughts racing. Heart drumming.
 
 
I'm lost in the ocean, hands under water entwined. Salt water droplets sliding down your cheeks, you're a window to the lighter side. Sun beats on our already pink skin, the white patch of protection on your nose dissapeared a few minutes ago. I am captivated, those green eyes hold so much life. And I'm spinning, waves bringing us closer. But imagination only carries you so far, the alarm sounds and I am no where near the ocean. Just swimming in dreams and white sheats.

1 comment:

  1. owsh mean as oi, "the white patch of protection on your nose" hot

    ReplyDelete