My photo
i'm kaitlyn maye! :) i pretty much only go to school for photography, drama, media studies and friends. ;p i'm creative, smart, protective and stuborn. i love photography, blogging, fashion, art, friends, family and acting :) peace! x

Nov 9, 2011




last year my camera got stolen on new years eve, so i finally got off my ass and brought a new one. it's pink too ;) then the next day callum decides he wants to buy a new car! so we went on a road trip to otaki, stopping off at the lamb and calf day on the way :) after looking at the car we went to my favourite shop in the  whole world!! this little gypsy shop called hipster... i ended up spending about $90... uh oohhh... anyway so i'm meant to be studying for my english exam which is tomorrow!!! bbuutt i've been missing my blog so this come's first right ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment