My photo
i'm kaitlyn maye! :) i pretty much only go to school for photography, drama, media studies and friends. ;p i'm creative, smart, protective and stuborn. i love photography, blogging, fashion, art, friends, family and acting :) peace! x

Apr 28, 2011




what kind of a fucking messed up, immature bitch tells someone she hopes they get raped again and for the person to kill them afterwards. just because you laughed at the sticky note she left in the computer room saying "lick puss". what the fuck is this. and why the fuck would anyone think they could use something so personal and horrible against you? i was in hospital after over-dosing because of what happened to me, and you go throw it at me as if it's equal to a giggle over a pimple on my face? fuck you, you stupid fucking whore. i don't deserve that from my sister.

1 comment: