My photo
i'm kaitlyn maye! :) i pretty much only go to school for photography, drama, media studies and friends. ;p i'm creative, smart, protective and stuborn. i love photography, blogging, fashion, art, friends, family and acting :) peace! x

Jul 31, 2010

where did you go? i look straight into your eyes, but i can't see see you at all... and when did you dissapear? maybe because i was holding on to the old you, so tightly, i blinded myself from seeing you fade. but now i can't remember who you were. now i don't know who you are. you're a stranger to me..

3 comments:

  1. aaw. this makes me really sad.
    hang in there babe. you'll be okay, stay strong. :) things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alot of people can relate to this.. sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This I can really relate to, but i've finally seen the true him now and I don't like who he have become.

    ReplyDelete