My photo
i'm kaitlyn maye! :) i pretty much only go to school for photography, drama, media studies and friends. ;p i'm creative, smart, protective and stuborn. i love photography, blogging, fashion, art, friends, family and acting :) peace! x

Jul 31, 2010

this is a pretty depressing post so be warned hah.

for starters, thankyou to everyone who knows where my heads at right now, cos you guys have honestly been the best friends i could ask for. i don't know what to do about this mess anymore, so in the mean time i'm just going to take a break from it all and think about it. i just want to know why some people do this to my relationship.. why would you make up lies to tell me in the hopes of us breaking up, when you're one of my best friends and should obviously realise it's going to hurt me? fuck i don't know who to trust.. on another topic my eye's clearing up pretty well, i fell down the stairs and hit my face on the metal railing. got a bit of a black eye but all is good - got me off school for a bit, this past week i've wagged 5 periods, a lunchtime and morning break. that's not like me at all, but i just can't be fucked with this shit hole anymore. fuck it.

2 comments:

  1. oh dear,I hope you get a lot better soon:)
    and you should know,that if your love is strong it can last even if everyone's trying to destroy it.fuck them and do your thing;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong. Never a failure always a lesson :)

    ReplyDelete