My photo
i'm kaitlyn maye! :) i pretty much only go to school for photography, drama, media studies and friends. ;p i'm creative, smart, protective and stuborn. i love photography, blogging, fashion, art, friends, family and acting :) peace! x

Jul 2, 2010

I was at your house, and you were ignoring me, so I told you I was going uptown and walked out the house. Walking down the street, your friends car drives past me and toots. I keep walking, turn a corner and get to the train tracks. I watch a man on a bike fall off onto the ground as his bike goes flying into the desperately breaking train. The bike does something to make the train go off the rails, and all of a sudden it smashes into the mechanics near the tracks, squashed cars and dead or dying people beneath it. I start running towards a car, a terrified yell coming from inside. And there you are, eyes wide open, untouched but shaking violently.

I hate these dreams of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment