My photo
i'm kaitlyn maye! :) i pretty much only go to school for photography, drama, media studies and friends. ;p i'm creative, smart, protective and stuborn. i love photography, blogging, fashion, art, friends, family and acting :) peace! x

Jun 27, 2010

Be honest, are you starting to gain feelings towards anyone?
I ssuuurree am :)


What are your plans for tomorrow?
Argh, school. Tell piano teacher I wanna stop ;\


What’s something you’re excited for?
The holidays!! And my birthday which is on the last weekend of holidays ;D


What are you listening to right now?
My sister talking on the phone aha


Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
No way :)


Was yesterday better than today?
They were pretty equal, got to see my baby both days, got drunk last night & mum brought me a new jacket today! :3


Did you dance today?
Hahahah kkiinnddaa


Have you ever taken a picture of yourself kissing someone?
I have, but they're really oolldd now. I want more !


Do you want to be in a relationship with someone?
I am in a relationship already ♥


When was the last time you had ice cream?
Ages ago tbh, it's too cold for ice cream!


Do you drink more apple or orange juice?
I don't really like either of them


What time did you go to sleep last night?
I have no idea, I was still in town around 2am


Do you like waking up to new texts in the morning?
Oh hell yes!


Will you be up before 7am tomorrow?
Sadly I will be :(


Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
I know someone does :)


When you see a girl with big boobs, do you automatically think she’s a slut?
Lol no. I think "Damn, I'm jealous" haha.


Do you like cuddling?
Yes yes yes!


Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
I haven't been in so long, but yaaaa


Would you change yourself for the person you love?
I guess it depends what needed to be changed? Everyone changes anyway, and it could always be a better change?


What makes you happy most of the time?
Art ! Succeeding haha. Mhm, cuddles and friends !


When was the last time you cried?
Bradleys birthday when we had our talk >.>


Do you know anyone who drinks a lot?
Haha I know a lot of people.


When you say you don’t care, do you mean it?
It depends what I'm "not caring" about :)


Is there anyone you trust 100%?
Not really lol D;


What were you doing at 3am this morning?
I was either still in the car or in bed


How many tattoos would you get?
Depends what kinda career I go for :) I like tattoos a lot, so a few.


Did you have any unread text messages this morning when you woke up?
I had 8 ;o


What time did you wake up today?
I think around 11


Who did you last have a sleep over with?
If Bradley doesn't count, it would be Ashlea, Katie, Amy and Dionne :)


Are you too forgiving?
Fuucckk yeaaa.


If someone liked you, would you want them to tell you?
That's kinda tricky, if I was single then yeah I guess?


Who has the same phone as you?
Shit loads hahah all us cheap ass's who can't afford nice phones ;)


Are you afraid of falling in love?
A bit late now ahahah


Are you a jealous person?
Extremely ! ;\


You’re locked in a room with the person you last kissed, any problems?
Hhheeelllll no ;) ♥


Do you find it cute when a female/male calls you baby?
Depends which person is saying it haha but yeah most of the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment