My photo
i'm kaitlyn maye! :) i pretty much only go to school for photography, drama, media studies and friends. ;p i'm creative, smart, protective and stuborn. i love photography, blogging, fashion, art, friends, family and acting :) peace! x

May 17, 2010

▲ Today, Dionne and I signed up for the 40 hour famine. :) We're gonna start the 40 hours next week on Wednesday, and finish sometime on Friday. I'm quite excited although I don't know why, I eat so much food I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through haha. Since getting a job I had a brilliant idea to sponser a child! But then Bradley reminded me I'm too young, so I suggested to mum we do it as a family and she starts ranting on about me "needing a steady income" and "there's more children in New Zealand we should be helping not people over the other side of the world ... " geeze way to kill it mum! I said that well, there's no one stopping her from helping those kids then and she didn't even bother replying. ;O

On a happier note, I'm so excited for this weekend! It's Mumma Debbies birthday party this Friday, I'm gonna get drunk with the boy afterwards and then I finally don't have work this Sunday, so I can go out this Saturday night!! Gonna see my gorgeous babe Chels, better be seeing Sarah too! ;3 I hope everyone is doing well! And hello to my lovely new followers! ;D

x♥x

2 comments: