My photo
i'm kaitlyn maye! :) i pretty much only go to school for photography, drama, media studies and friends. ;p i'm creative, smart, protective and stuborn. i love photography, blogging, fashion, art, friends, family and acting :) peace! x

May 23, 2010

i wish i knew how to make all these doubts about you go away. thing is, i can't let myself believe. not when for so long, i did... then had it all thrown back in my face. it's made me jealous and mean, untrusting and annoying. i'm getting sick of being so jealous, to be honest. but this is how it is... 
 i love you so much, hopefully one day soon i will believe.

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved that picture, and I've wondered if everyone who posts it wants one of their own just like it.

    I haven't posted it yet, but I know I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that post fully summed up how i've been feeling lately, also. i hope you one day soon believe babe :)x

    ReplyDelete