My photo
i'm kaitlyn maye! :) i pretty much only go to school for photography, drama, media studies and friends. ;p i'm creative, smart, protective and stuborn. i love photography, blogging, fashion, art, friends, family and acting :) peace! x

Apr 21, 2010

this will be the only one


i promised i wouldn't do this to myself, but i broke. i remembered you. although, that isn't really you anymore, is it? i am glad i saved things like this photo, it reminds me i wasn't just imagining you being so perfect. i was so convinced you were ... oh bla bla who gives a shit. this is it, over rover. i'm not okay but i will be, and i know i'm going to make mistakes to try get over this, but i don't really mind. so goodbye posts of him, goodbye photos on my wall, goodbye sweet texts saved on my phone and goodbye to any sort of belief i had of a decent guy existing.

No comments:

Post a Comment