My photo
i'm kaitlyn maye! :) i pretty much only go to school for photography, drama, media studies and friends. ;p i'm creative, smart, protective and stuborn. i love photography, blogging, fashion, art, friends, family and acting :) peace! x

Apr 14, 2010

"hey, ict assesment"
"yeah?"
"i fucking hate you."


right now, i'm meant to be researching and planning a fake trip to another country. they're expecting so much information, and from atleast 3 different sources? hahaha nnnaaaahh not too keen for that. i opened the internet to start my research and blogger loaded up as my homepage, so i couldn't resist ;)
btw, i'm loving my new followers to be honest! i was looking through your blogs before and i love them ♥ :) thankyou heaps to you all, i love knowing people like what i do, just don't be shy to comment ;) haha. time to get some research done.. ugh. hope everyone who's on holiday like me is enjoying themselves!!
 xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment