My photo
i'm kaitlyn maye! :) i pretty much only go to school for photography, drama, media studies and friends. ;p i'm creative, smart, protective and stuborn. i love photography, blogging, fashion, art, friends, family and acting :) peace! x

Feb 18, 2010

TK RREEPPPP! ;)

Hahah. I'm really really excited. I think from being locked up all of last weekend I can't wait to just do something! I have a great weekend planned, but what I'm really excited for is Athletics day on Tuesday :)

There are two people who wont be there with me this time, though. Devo, and David. Devo moved to Australia when school finished last year, and David passed away on the 9th of January. Both these beautiful boys were in my formclass, and I miss them very much.

Rest in peace, sweet one. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment