My photo
i'm kaitlyn maye! :) i pretty much only go to school for photography, drama, media studies and friends. ;p i'm creative, smart, protective and stuborn. i love photography, blogging, fashion, art, friends, family and acting :) peace! x

Jul 29, 2009

Add a pinch of sick.

The soft, frothy waves creep up and drown my naked, pink toes. Slimy, green seaweed wraps around my ankles and I squeal from the awkward texture. Swiping the seaweed away, I hear Amber, my dog, panting beside me. She smells terrible, and insists on rubbing her wet, furry body against my legs. She wants to play fetch. We walk a few metres up the cool, squishy sand; grains find their way in between my toes, the hot sun beating down on my exposed back. Amber runs ahead, finding a stick and drops it at my feet. Loud, exciting barks escape her slobbery jaws, and a seagull squawks somewhere in the distance. A warm feeling of peace and happiness suddenly fills my body, it sweeps across my sunkissed face, pink lips curving as I smile. Amber and I play in the sea for hours. Splashing and Swimming, soaking up life.

No comments:

Post a Comment