My photo
i'm kaitlyn maye! :) i pretty much only go to school for photography, drama, media studies and friends. ;p i'm creative, smart, protective and stuborn. i love photography, blogging, fashion, art, friends, family and acting :) peace! x

May 11, 2009

i hate it when it rains at school, it's way too cold &my hair goes all flat. -_-
mind you, winter did bring some luck with it, the new girl in my class is really cool, &my two besties who used to fight seem to be getting on a lot better now. yay!
 
he's so lovely.. C:
 
*All I have and all I am
And all I think and do
Can find its purpose and meaning
And life only in you*
brooke fraser - indelible.
 
 
*I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything.
I'm trying real hard not to shake.
I'm biting my tongue, But I'm feeling alive
and with every breathe that I take,
I feel like I've won. You're my key to survival*
secondhand serenade - awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment